Wednesday, March 27, 2013

About the Blog


Welcome to The Horror of Fan Blog!  I’m Trevor Byrne-Smith and, while a new-school Whovian myself, I have, in a very short amount of time, extensively studied all of the sacred texts of Who, as passed down by the British Broadcasting Corporation, including the reconstructed versions of the lost scrolls.  I claim the knowledge of the entire Time Lord matrix.  I claim myself as the most expert Whovian in all of time and space, and I defy anyone to challenge my title.

The Horror of Fan Blog is my place to impart my Who knowledge on the desiring public.  I analyze and devour the sacred texts, even as the new ones are only just being released, to look for hidden meanings and clues hidden in the texts by the sacred scribes, particularly the most holy of scribes, Saint Moffat.

In all seriousness, this is the extension of a project I began on my Facebook, and I’m turning it into a blog.  This way I can be a little less intrusive on Facebook.

Also, please visit the other blog I’m a part of, The900YearDiary.com.  We’re on a little hiatus while our writers work on other stuff, but we will be back eventually.

The Horror of Fan Blog proudly endorses Richard Ayoade for 12th Doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment